District 101 holds various events throughout the Toastmasters year to provide opportunities for our members to develop communication and leadership skills, and to offer support and training so we can be successful. Check out the calendar to find more details about currently scheduled events.
- Contests are a regular part of the Toastmasters program and provide opportunities for members to challenge their communication and leadership skills, receiving recognition for their success, both inside and outside the club environment.
- The Fall Fusion event brings members together during the fall time for educative and informative sessions, as well as a speaker showcase, where members compete in contests not featured at the Annual Conference.
- Club Officer Training (COT) seasons occur twice a year to prepare club officers for their role and help them be successful. They also provide opportunities for officers to network with their peers throughout the district.
- The Toastmasters Leadership Institute (or TLI) includes a COT and has additional educational opportunities of interest to all Toastmasters members, such as workshops on aspects of communication or leadership relevant to Toastmasters and non-Toastmasters alike.
- GREAT Events are educational workshops or trainings held throughout the year that do not fit in one of the above categories. Examples include Train the Trainer (how to facilitate a COT or other training), Building Club Membership, and How to Start a New Club.