Club Ambassador Program
Are you an explorer?
Are you curious as to how the other clubs function? What is an advanced club? What is an Improv club? What is a breakfast club?
The Club Ambassador Program (CAP) is a District 101 initiative to encourage, recognize and share best practices. By signing up to be a Club Ambassador, you are taking on your first challenge!
Being a Club Ambassador is easy and fun!
In the pipeline this year, are several exciting new initiatives as part of the CAP. These initiatives are designed to encourage participation, gather consistent data and recognize all Ambassadors who have stepped up to the challenge.
Ready to be an EXPLORER? contact the CAP Director, email@example.com
- Pick a club of your choice
- Make sure the club is meeting on the scheduled date/time/location
- Visit the club during a regular meeting
- Notify the officers that you a Club Ambassador (optional; you can also visit as a guest)
- Note down meeting details
- Request the officers to spare few minutes towards the end of the meeting for you to share details about the Club Ambassador Program
- Come back to this page
- Fill in the report online, preferably the same day as the meeting
- List the best practices, areas of improvements and take aways.
- Visit more clubs!